Friday, July 18, 2008

Chicks and Kickz

The sexiest thing to me is a girl with some fresh kickz. Not just fresh kickz, but rocking them fresh kickz properly. Man that is like heaven to me. Fuck the heels, fuck the flats, fuck wedges, fuck peep toes. Dont get me wrong, I love when my girl rocks her shoes but I just have a thing for a chick with kickz. Give me a girl with some exclusive SBs or Pumas or Reebok or Adidas or New Balance, yes I said it New Balance, what? Just peep what I said in the last sentence, exclusive kickz. Not those V.I.M. or Jimmy Jazz shit. Im talking about mom and pop shops. Check out these pics...

Here is a picture of Cassie rocking some Nike SB Thrashin.



Kelis rocking a pair of Nike Air Mowabb ACG and Pharrell rocking them vintage Nike Dunk Viotechs(fire)


Last but not least... I caught the beautiful Ms. London rocking a pair of Nike Blazer x DQM...



oh yea, its not Laura London... its A. London... now thats some New-New shit...

No comments: